Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri June 17, 2005
Vermont Special Session Rancorous
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Lawmakers spent less than four hours in Montpelier Thursday for a special session of the Vermont legislature. While they avoided a budget veto, that is being overshadowed by the partisan arguing and hostility that occurred during the session.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.