Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Tue September 19, 2006
Vermont State Employees Screened for Illness Possibly Caused By Sick Building
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Workers at the state office building in Bennington, Vermont are undergoing medical screening this week to determine whether they're suffering from illnesses caused by the building. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.