Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue September 19, 2006
Vermont State Employees Screened for Illness Possibly Caused By Sick Building
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Workers at the state office building in Bennington, Vermont are undergoing medical screening this week to determine whether they're suffering from illnesses caused by the building. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.