Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon October 22, 2012
Vermont State Police Hold Public Forums
Vermont State Police are holding forums to get public feedback as they do a review of their facilities.
The state police and Vermont Building and General Services have started a comprehensive review of facilities statewide as part of a legislative mandate.
Each study will look at the program needs, deficiencies, potential land sites and estimated program costs.
The goal is to come up with a long-term plan to determine the best way for the state to support the Vermont State Police in providing services to Vermonters.
At the forums, police will take comments from the public and answer questions.
This week's public forums will be held on Tuesday at the Rutland Regional Medical Center and on Wednesday at the Bradford state police barracks. Both meetings start at 6 p.m.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.