Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed August 11, 2004
Vermont to Sue FDA Over Reimportation
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont's governor and attorney general have announced that Vermont will file suit against the Food and Drug Administration over the issue of importing drugs from Canada. Vermont will be the first state in the nation to sue the FDA for blocking what state officials say is a responsible reimportation proposal. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.