Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed August 11, 2004
Vermont to Sue FDA Over Reimportation
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont's governor and attorney general have announced that Vermont will file suit against the Food and Drug Administration over the issue of importing drugs from Canada. Vermont will be the first state in the nation to sue the FDA for blocking what state officials say is a responsible reimportation proposal. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.