Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed September 12, 2012
Vermont Supreme Court in Chelsea on Wednesday
The Vermont Supreme Court is on the road today.
The court is hearing seven cases at the historic courthouse in Chelsea.
The justices normally hear oral arguments at the Supreme Court building in Montpelier, but occasionally take their show on the road.
Two of the cases Wednesday involve election issues.
Trudell versus Markowitz focuses on petition filing deadlines for independent candidates.
State versus Green Mountain Future focuses on when groups need to register as political action committees.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.