Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Wed September 12, 2012
Vermont Supreme Court in Chelsea on Wednesday
The Vermont Supreme Court is on the road today.
The court is hearing seven cases at the historic courthouse in Chelsea.
The justices normally hear oral arguments at the Supreme Court building in Montpelier, but occasionally take their show on the road.
Two of the cases Wednesday involve election issues.
Trudell versus Markowitz focuses on petition filing deadlines for independent candidates.
State versus Green Mountain Future focuses on when groups need to register as political action committees.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.