Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Thu March 9, 2006
Vermont Switches Back to Federal Prescription Plan, Few Initial Problems Reported
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Poor and elderly Vermonters have been switched back to the once problem-plagued federal Medicare-D prescription drug plan. Both advocates and state officials say it will take several days to gauge whether the federal system is working, but in its first day there were few problems reported. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.