Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
WAMC New York News
Wed July 27, 2005
Vermont Tourism Department Taps Into New Market
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Department of Tourism plans to launch a new internet tourism strategy targeting some of the Northeast's largest markets. They are also in the midst of a second tourism promotion campaign that's garnering some attention. That's because the state of Vermont decided to market to a completely new audience - Vermonters.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.