Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed July 27, 2005
Vermont Tourism Department Taps Into New Market
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Department of Tourism plans to launch a new internet tourism strategy targeting some of the Northeast's largest markets. They are also in the midst of a second tourism promotion campaign that's garnering some attention. That's because the state of Vermont decided to market to a completely new audience - Vermonters.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.