Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Wed July 27, 2005
Vermont Tourism Department Taps Into New Market
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Department of Tourism plans to launch a new internet tourism strategy targeting some of the Northeast's largest markets. They are also in the midst of a second tourism promotion campaign that's garnering some attention. That's because the state of Vermont decided to market to a completely new audience - Vermonters.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.