Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed July 27, 2005
Vermont Tourism Department Taps Into New Market
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Department of Tourism plans to launch a new internet tourism strategy targeting some of the Northeast's largest markets. They are also in the midst of a second tourism promotion campaign that's garnering some attention. That's because the state of Vermont decided to market to a completely new audience - Vermonters.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.