Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri June 1, 2007
Vermont Utilities Study Future Power Generation
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont is facing the potential loss of two-thirds of its in-state electrical generation capacity within the next decade. Many of the state's utilities have now banded together to conduct a study on the potential for building electric generation facilities. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.