Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Wed October 18, 2006
Vermont Yankee Appeals Complaints Filed Regarding Licence Renewal
By Pat Bradley
Brattleboro, VT – Entergy Nuclear has filed an appeal in response to complaints against the company's efforts to renew the Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Plant's license. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.