Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Tue February 28, 2006
Vermont's Campaign Finance Law Argued In U-S Supreme Court
By Pat Bradley
Washington, D.C. – The fate of Vermont's campaign finance law is now in the hands of the U-S Supreme Court. The high court heard arguments this morning on a challenge to a 1997 Vermont law which sets strict limits on both campaign contributions and spending. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.