Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 12, 2004
Vermont's Major Parties Shrug Off Nader Ballot Efforts
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Greens are planning to reject their national party's nominee for president and instead place Ralph Nader's name on the Vermont ballot. While such a move could create chaos in a swing state, the major party leaders in Vermont are downplaying any significance to the Green's efforts there. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.