Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed October 15, 2003
Vermont's Poorest get Reprieve from Health Premiums
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A joint committee of the Vermont legislature has voted to defer a plan that would require the state's poorest residents to pay a premium on state-sponsored Medicaid programs. The group also delayed implementation of a new billing system that eliminates the current co-payment plan. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.