Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue October 30, 2012
VIDEO: Sandy's Damage As Seen From The Sky
Just how bad was Sandy's storm surge along the New Jersey coast?
The New Jersey National Guard posted aerial footage of Seaside Heights, N.J., which is about an hour north of Atlantic City. The footage shows vast destruction and streets that have just been covered in sand:
The video, the National Guard says on its YouTube page, was taken Oct. 30.