Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Mon April 23, 2012
VIDEO: World Peace Causes World Of Pain With Elbow To Opponent's Head
The NBA's Ron Artest changed his name to Metta World Peace last year.
But the player known for being at the center of a 2004 brawl in the stands at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Michigan showed Sunday that his new name doesn't mean he's changed all his wild ways.
World Peace, who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, was ejected from a game against Oklahoma City after bashing the Thunder's James Harden in the side of his head with an elbow. Harden may have suffered a concussion. World Peace will likely be hit with a multi-games suspension.
World Peace apologized after the game, and said it was an "unintentional elbow."