Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri January 27, 2006
A Vision of Sun and Water
By Carrie Saldo
Chatham, NY – Much of the northeast is dotted with defunct industrial mills. And some of those mills have been given new life in a variety of ways, take the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Arts, in North Adams, for instance. Now one man has a vision for a former mill in Chatham, New York - An industrial arts mill powered entirely by sun and water.