Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue April 17, 2012
Vox Pop : Adirondack Park Issues : 4/17/12
With over 6 million acres, New York’s Adirondack Park is the largest park, state level protected area, and national historic landmark in the contiguous United States.
Those who live and love the Adirondacks face many issues, including how best to preserve the environmental integrity of the park while also accomadating those who live there.
Joining us today to discuss these issues are John Sheehan, communications director with the Adirondack Council, and Fred Monroe, executive director of the Adirondack Park Local Government Review Board. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.