Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue April 17, 2012
Vox Pop : Adirondack Park Issues : 4/17/12
With over 6 million acres, New York’s Adirondack Park is the largest park, state level protected area, and national historic landmark in the contiguous United States.
Those who live and love the Adirondacks face many issues, including how best to preserve the environmental integrity of the park while also accomadating those who live there.
Joining us today to discuss these issues are John Sheehan, communications director with the Adirondack Council, and Fred Monroe, executive director of the Adirondack Park Local Government Review Board. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.