Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed January 23, 2013
Vox Pop : College Admissions and Financial Aid : 1/23/13
Planning for college is the focus of today’s program, and certified educational planner Lynell Engelmyer is in the studio this afternoon to talk more about it.
As many of us have found, securing an acceptance letter to an institution of higher learning is often only half the battle – the other half involves funding the educational experience you hope to have there. We’ll have more on this from Lynell, who helps prepare students for these aspects of the college experience. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.