Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Wed January 23, 2013
Vox Pop : College Admissions and Financial Aid : 1/23/13
Planning for college is the focus of today’s program, and certified educational planner Lynell Engelmyer is in the studio this afternoon to talk more about it.
As many of us have found, securing an acceptance letter to an institution of higher learning is often only half the battle – the other half involves funding the educational experience you hope to have there. We’ll have more on this from Lynell, who helps prepare students for these aspects of the college experience. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.