Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Wed July 3, 2013
Vox Pop : Cooking And The Summer Harvest With Chef Ric Orlando : 7/3/13
The Fourth of July is upon us, and today we’ve got a guest who is sure to have some suggestions on how to spice up your holiday cook outs and barbecues.
from your plate to your airwaves – today we’re pleased to welcome Chef Ric Orlando, chef-owner of New World Home Cooking Company in Saugerties, New York and Chef-Manager of New World Bistro Bar in Albany. WAMC's Patrick Donges hosts.
You can get more information on Chef Ric Orlando, New World Home Cooking, New World Bistro Bar, and recipes online at www.ricorlando.com.