Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Wed July 3, 2013
Vox Pop : Cooking And The Summer Harvest With Chef Ric Orlando : 7/3/13
The Fourth of July is upon us, and today we’ve got a guest who is sure to have some suggestions on how to spice up your holiday cook outs and barbecues.
from your plate to your airwaves – today we’re pleased to welcome Chef Ric Orlando, chef-owner of New World Home Cooking Company in Saugerties, New York and Chef-Manager of New World Bistro Bar in Albany. WAMC's Patrick Donges hosts.
You can get more information on Chef Ric Orlando, New World Home Cooking, New World Bistro Bar, and recipes online at www.ricorlando.com.