Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Wed June 20, 2012
Vox Pop : Copyright Forum : 6/20/12
On this edition of Vox Pop, it’s the Copyright Forum: Paul Rapp specializes in intellectual property law, including copyright, trademark, internet, art and entertainment matters. He’s also an adjunct professor of copyright and art and entertainment law at the Albany Law School.
Bill Westwood is one of the country's leading medical illustrators, and a professional member and past-president of the Association of Medical Illustrators.
Also joining us for today’s program is Nagesh Rao an intellectual property law and technology strategist, Nagesh is a former patent examiner and senior policy advisor to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.