Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Wed June 20, 2012
Vox Pop : Copyright Forum : 6/20/12
On this edition of Vox Pop, it’s the Copyright Forum: Paul Rapp specializes in intellectual property law, including copyright, trademark, internet, art and entertainment matters. He’s also an adjunct professor of copyright and art and entertainment law at the Albany Law School.
Bill Westwood is one of the country's leading medical illustrators, and a professional member and past-president of the Association of Medical Illustrators.
Also joining us for today’s program is Nagesh Rao an intellectual property law and technology strategist, Nagesh is a former patent examiner and senior policy advisor to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.