Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue November 27, 2012
Vox Pop : Financial Planning and Charitable Giving : 11/27/12
On this edition of Vox Pop, joining us to discuss personal finances, including estate planning and charitable giving, is a panel of financial experts.
Thomas Brockley is senior vice president, financial advisor and branch director in the portfolio focus program at Royal Bank of Canada’s Wealth Management division in Albany, New York.
Bill Ringham is vice president and senior wealth strategist, also with RBC Wealth Management, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Bill works with high net worth clients in the firm’s north region.
Virginia Stanton Smith is an attorney specializing in estate planning at Parese Sabin Smith & Gold LLP, with offices in Williamstown and Pittsfield, Massachusetts. She represents clients in complex trust and tax planning as well as simple estate plans, retirement planning, charitable gift planning, Medicaid and elder law. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.