Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Wed May 1, 2013
Vox Pop : Food and Cooking : 5/1/13
We’re talking about a subject close to all of our hearts and stomachs today, food, and specifically how to prepare food in tasty and exciting ways.
Joining us today are Chef Bruce Weinstein and writer Mark Scarbrough, who together have published 21 cookbooks over the past 14 years. We’ll be talking about their latest culinary creations and we want you to call in with your questions from the kitchen. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.