Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Wed May 1, 2013
Vox Pop : Food and Cooking : 5/1/13
We’re talking about a subject close to all of our hearts and stomachs today, food, and specifically how to prepare food in tasty and exciting ways.
Joining us today are Chef Bruce Weinstein and writer Mark Scarbrough, who together have published 21 cookbooks over the past 14 years. We’ll be talking about their latest culinary creations and we want you to call in with your questions from the kitchen. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.