Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Wed May 1, 2013
Vox Pop : Food and Cooking : 5/1/13
We’re talking about a subject close to all of our hearts and stomachs today, food, and specifically how to prepare food in tasty and exciting ways.
Joining us today are Chef Bruce Weinstein and writer Mark Scarbrough, who together have published 21 cookbooks over the past 14 years. We’ll be talking about their latest culinary creations and we want you to call in with your questions from the kitchen. WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.