Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon December 17, 2012
Vox Pop : Guns in America : 12/17/12
Friday’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, is on record as the second deadliest mass shooting in the nation’s history. 26 lives were taken; the majority of them children aged 6 and 7.
The shooting has renewed the debate on the role of guns in American society, with politicians and advocacy groups again at odds over whether new restrictions should be put on how guns are bought and what types of guns should be made available.
On this edition of Vox Pop we want to hear your opinion on guns in America. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.