Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed March 5, 2014
Vox Pop : Legal Issues : 3/5/14
If you’re facing legal problems, you’re likely to have a lot of questions. Two of the region’s top legal minds in region are in the studio with us today to answer your questions. Attorney Frank Lang of the Lang Law Firm in Latham and Oneonta, and Colin Donnaruma, president of the Capital Region chapter of the New York Civil Liberties Union join us today.
Call 1-800-348-2551 or leave your questions in the comments section below.