Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon July 16, 2012
Vox Pop :Medical Monday - Cardiology with Dr. Kim Poli : 7/16/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to discuss cardiology and women’s heart health is Dr. Kim Poli of Albany Medical Center’s cardiology group.
Dr. Poli is a non-invasive cardiologist with special interests in preventative care and treating women with heart disease. In addition to seeing patients, Dr. Poli reads echocardiograms and performs stress tests.
A graduate of the University of Massachusetts Health Care Center in Worcester, Dr. Poli completed her fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and is dually board certified in internal medicine and cardiology. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.