Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon July 16, 2012
Vox Pop :Medical Monday - Cardiology with Dr. Kim Poli : 7/16/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to discuss cardiology and women’s heart health is Dr. Kim Poli of Albany Medical Center’s cardiology group.
Dr. Poli is a non-invasive cardiologist with special interests in preventative care and treating women with heart disease. In addition to seeing patients, Dr. Poli reads echocardiograms and performs stress tests.
A graduate of the University of Massachusetts Health Care Center in Worcester, Dr. Poli completed her fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Beth Isreal Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and is dually board certified in internal medicine and cardiology. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.