Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Mon November 26, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Anthony Piana : 11/26/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop we’ll take your questions on cancer detection and medical thermal imaging with Dr. Anthony Piana, co-founder and director of Breast Thermography International.
A graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. Piana formed BTI in 2008 to educate doctors on the scientific principles of thermology and to train technicians to properly perform exams.
In 2011, Dr. Piana, in conjunction with various medical specialists, formed the non-profit Professional Academy of Clinical Thermology, or PACT. Today, Dr. Piana trains other doctors for pact certification and travels around the world presenting at various lectures and symposiums on the benefits of medical thermal imaging. WAMC’s Bob Barrett hosts.