Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Mon November 26, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Anthony Piana : 11/26/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop we’ll take your questions on cancer detection and medical thermal imaging with Dr. Anthony Piana, co-founder and director of Breast Thermography International.
A graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. Piana formed BTI in 2008 to educate doctors on the scientific principles of thermology and to train technicians to properly perform exams.
In 2011, Dr. Piana, in conjunction with various medical specialists, formed the non-profit Professional Academy of Clinical Thermology, or PACT. Today, Dr. Piana trains other doctors for pact certification and travels around the world presenting at various lectures and symposiums on the benefits of medical thermal imaging. WAMC’s Bob Barrett hosts.