Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Mon May 21, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Carl Atkins : 5/21/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop is Dr. Carl Atkins, chief of the Division of Oncology and Hematology at St. Peter’s Hospital, Albany.
Dr. Atkins earned his doctor of medicine degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He joins us to discuss cancer care and cancer prevention. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.