Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon May 21, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Carl Atkins : 5/21/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop is Dr. Carl Atkins, chief of the Division of Oncology and Hematology at St. Peter’s Hospital, Albany.
Dr. Atkins earned his doctor of medicine degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He joins us to discuss cancer care and cancer prevention. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.