Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon May 7, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Charles Argoff : 5/7/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop is Dr. Charles Argoff.
Dr. Argoff earned his doctor of medicine degree from Northwestern University in Chicago and he completed his residency in neurology at Stony Brook University right here in New York State.
He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in pain management and neurology and the co-author of, Defeat Chronic Pain Now! : Groundbreaking Strategies for Eliminating the Pain of Arthritis, Back and Neck Conditions, Migraines, Diabetic Neuropathy, and Chronic Illness, published 2010 by Fair Winds Press.
Dr. Argoff is director of Albany Medical Center’s pain management program. He also specializes in the treatment of chronic headaches. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.