Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Mon June 24, 2013
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Charles Gordon : 6/24/13
Joining us today for Medical Monday is Dr. Charles Gordon of New York Pain Management in Clifton Park, New York.
A graduate of Columbia Medical School in New York City, Dr. Gordon completed his residency in anesthesiology at the Harvard University School of Medicine. He received his training in pain management at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dr. Gordon has been practicing medicine for over 17 years and is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain management.
He was the director of Glens Falls Hospital’s pain management center and practiced pain medicine for over 11 years in Glens Falls.