Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon June 24, 2013
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Charles Gordon : 6/24/13
Joining us today for Medical Monday is Dr. Charles Gordon of New York Pain Management in Clifton Park, New York.
A graduate of Columbia Medical School in New York City, Dr. Gordon completed his residency in anesthesiology at the Harvard University School of Medicine. He received his training in pain management at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dr. Gordon has been practicing medicine for over 17 years and is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain management.
He was the director of Glens Falls Hospital’s pain management center and practiced pain medicine for over 11 years in Glens Falls.