Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon March 19, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. David Kimble and Dr. Malcolm Roth : 3/19/12
Maintaining personal health and wellness can often lead to questions with potentially embarrassing answers, especially when discussing reproductive health, digestive health, and body image.
On today’s edition of Medical Monday, we have two doctors who can address these “taboo topics” and shed some light on your unanswered questions.
Dr. David Kimble is chief of urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery at Albany Medical Center. A board certified ob-gyn, Dr. Kimble specializes in urogynecology, and urinary and bowel incontinence as well as other general gynecological and urological issues.
Dr. Malcolm Roth is chief of the division of plastic surgery at Albany Medical Center and president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons. WAMC’s Bob Barrett hosts.