Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon January 28, 2013
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Gary Siskin : 1/28/13
Today on Medical Monday, to answer your questions on radiology and related issues of is Dr. Gary Siskind, professor and chair of radiology at Albany Medical Center.
A graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, New York, he completed his residency in radiology at Kings County Hospital Center, in Brooklyn.
Also in practice with Community Care Physicians, Dr. Siskin is a certified diplomate of the American Board of Radiology, through which he also has a certificate of added qualification in vascular and interventional radiology. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.