Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon December 31, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Jian Shen : 12/31/12
On this edition of Medical Monday to answer your questions on orthopedic surgery, including minimally invasive spine surgery, is Dr. Jian Shen of Mohawk Valley Orthopedics in Johnstown, New York and Nathan Littauer Hospital.
Dr. Shen joined the Littauer team in 2011. a graduate of Weill Cornell University Medical College in New York, he has completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in North Carolina and a fellowship in spine surgery at University of California San Francisco.
This year Dr. Shen presented at a conference in Brazil on his experience as an orthopedic surgeon in New York’s Hudson Valley. This year he completed 573 surgeries at Littauer, most of them using an incision of 5 centimeters.