Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon August 20, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo : 8/20/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to discuss allergies is Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo, of the Allergy and Asthma Center at Albany Medical Center.
An assistant professor of medicine and pediatrics at Albany Medical Center, and assistant professor in the Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease at Albany Medical College, she specializes in food allergies, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, asthma, drug allergy and allergy testing.
A graduate of the University of Helsinki in Finland, she completed her fellowship in allergy and immunology and residency in pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.