Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon August 20, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo : 8/20/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to discuss allergies is Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo, of the Allergy and Asthma Center at Albany Medical Center.
An assistant professor of medicine and pediatrics at Albany Medical Center, and assistant professor in the Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease at Albany Medical College, she specializes in food allergies, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, asthma, drug allergy and allergy testing.
A graduate of the University of Helsinki in Finland, she completed her fellowship in allergy and immunology and residency in pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.