Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon August 20, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo : 8/20/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to discuss allergies is Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen-Seppo, of the Allergy and Asthma Center at Albany Medical Center.
An assistant professor of medicine and pediatrics at Albany Medical Center, and assistant professor in the Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease at Albany Medical College, she specializes in food allergies, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, asthma, drug allergy and allergy testing.
A graduate of the University of Helsinki in Finland, she completed her fellowship in allergy and immunology and residency in pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.