Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon August 27, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Lewis Britton : 8/27/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to discuss cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery is Dr. Lewis Britton, head of cardiac surgery at Albany Medical Center.
Dr. Britton specializes in a full range of cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgeries, including aortic surgery, complex coronary surgery and minimally invasive valve surgery.
A graduate of Georgetown University in Washington, Dr. Britton completed his fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery at Boston Children’s Hospital and is board certified in thoracic surgery. WAMC’s Bob Barrett hosts.