Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon April 16, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Marietta Angelotti : 4/16/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop is Dr. Marietta Angelotti.
Dr. Angelotti earned her doctor of medicine degree from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her residency in family medicine at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the New York State Medical Society, and sees patients at CapitalCare Family Practice in Ravena.
As a family medicine physician, she specializes in the psychosocial aspects of illnesses, cancer screening, and well-child care. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.