Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon April 16, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Marietta Angelotti : 4/16/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop is Dr. Marietta Angelotti.
Dr. Angelotti earned her doctor of medicine degree from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She completed her residency in family medicine at the University of Florida in Gainesville.
She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the New York State Medical Society, and sees patients at CapitalCare Family Practice in Ravena.
As a family medicine physician, she specializes in the psychosocial aspects of illnesses, cancer screening, and well-child care. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.