Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
Mon April 1, 2013
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Martin Farber : 4/1/13
Joining us today on Medical Monday to answer your questions rheumatology and related issues of is Doctor Martin Farber, chief of the section of Rheumatology and attending physician at Ellis Hospital in Schenectady, New York.
A graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, New York, he completed his internship residency in medicine at Boston City Hospital.
Dr. Farber is a certified diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine with a sub-specialty in rheumatology, the National Board of Medical Examiners, and a certified clinical bone densitometrist.
He is also a clinical assistant professor in the department of medicine at Albany Medical College, and an attending physician in rheumatology at Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation Center in Schenectady.