Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Vox Pop - Medical Monday
Mon April 23, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Paul Pietrow : 4/23/12
Joining us this afternoon to respond to your questions and comments about urology and urological issues is Dr. Paul Pietrow of premier Medical Group of the Hudson Valley.
Dr. Pietrow earned his doctor of medicine degree from the University Of Virginia School Of Medicine and was a resident in both general surgery and urologic surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
He specializes in general urology including the treatment of kidney stones, surgical kidney cancer management, BPH, and PSA screening. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts