Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Mon September 10, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday – Dr. Zubair Jafar : 9/10/12
Joining us on this edition of Medical Monday to discuss interventional cardiology and cardiac wellness is Dr. Zubair Jafar, Director of Interventional Cardiology at Vassar Brothers Medical Center and director of the Cardiac Research Program at the Hudson Valley Heart Center. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.