Most Active Stories
- Amber Alert Canceled After Body Of Missing 5-Year-Old Found
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- NY Fracking Ban Decision Elicits Different Reactions
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
Mon April 15, 2013
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Drs. Amy Novatt and Rachel Masch : 4/15/13
Joining us today on Medical Monday to answer your questions on obstetrics and gynecology are Drs. Amy Novatt and Rachel Masch.
A member of the Mid Hudson Medical Group practicing in Rhinebeck and Kingston, Dr. Amy Novatt is a graduate of New York Medical College in Manhattan.
Formerly the chief resident at Reading Hospital and Medical Center in Reading, Pennsylvania, Novatt received certification from the American Board of Obstetrics and gynecology in 2009.
Also joining us today is Dr. Rachel Masch, Associate Director of the Division of Family Planning at Beth Israel Medical Center in Manhattan.
A graduate of Brown University School of Medicine in Providence, Rhode Island, and having earned her Masters of Public Health Degree from Columbia University in 1999, Masch is also certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Her main areas of interest are family planning, contraception, education and cervical cancer screening and prevention. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.