Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
Mon January 16, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Interventional Cardiology with with Dr. Agustin DeLago : 1/16/12
Albany, NY – Joining us for this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop to respond to your questions and discuss the latest in interventional cardiology is Dr. Agustin DeLago, director of interventional cardiology at Albany Medical Center.
He specializes in general cardiovascular disease and invasive and interventional procedures, including cardiac catheterization, coronary angioplasty, coronary stenting, and intravascular ultrasound, and is the primary investigator for a number of invasive clinical trials being performed at Albany Medical Center.
Dr. DeLago was also a member of a team of doctors at Albany Med who in December 2011 became one of the first in the nation to successfully replace the heart valves of two patients using the recently FDA-approved transcatheter aortic valve replacement. WAMC'S Alan Chartock hosts.