Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue January 14, 2014
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 1/14/14 : Christie and Bridgegate
In the wake of Superstorm Sandy, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was a rising star in the Republican party, poised for a legitimate shot at the White House. But “Bridgegate” is threatening to tarnish his reputation, even though he vehemently denied involvement in the scandal that pinned the closing of two lanes of the George Washington bridge for political retribution on two of his top aides.
What do you think? Is Bridgegate the beginning or the end for Christie?