Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue December 10, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 12/10/13 : Reconciliation
Leaders from around the world gathered in South Africa today to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela, who died Friday at age 95.
President Barack Obama was among those in attendance, and turned more than a few heads when he shook hands with Cuban president Raul Castro—a gesture loaded with political and symbolic significance, between the leaders of two countries who have been historically at odds.
That got us thinking. What reconciliations would you like to see happen around the world? We want to know.
You can give us a call at, 1-800-348-2551, or post your comments in the comments section below.
New York News