Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue December 10, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 12/10/13 : Reconciliation
Leaders from around the world gathered in South Africa today to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela, who died Friday at age 95.
President Barack Obama was among those in attendance, and turned more than a few heads when he shook hands with Cuban president Raul Castro—a gesture loaded with political and symbolic significance, between the leaders of two countries who have been historically at odds.
That got us thinking. What reconciliations would you like to see happen around the world? We want to know.
You can give us a call at, 1-800-348-2551, or post your comments in the comments section below.
New York News