Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu December 27, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – 2012 In The Headlines : 12/27/12
From the re-election of President Barack Obama, to the shooting at Newtown, Connecticut, to the “fiscal cliff,” on today’s show we want to know what you think are the biggest news stories of 2012.
It’s our Vox Pop year in review today, and whether national, local, or personal, we want to know what stories are on your list. WAMC’s Ray Graf hosts.