Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Tue February 18, 2014
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 2/18/14 : International Challenges
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is calling climate change “the greatest challenge of our generation.” This past year has been full of international challenges for the United States—including escalating situations in Syria, Sudan and North Korea. But the question of which vexes us the most and which we should be devoting our greatest energies to lingers.
We’re here today with political science Professor Angela Ledford of St. Rose, and we want to hear from you. Where do you think America’s greatest international problems and challenges lie?
Give us a call at 1-800-348-2551 or leave your comments below.
New England News