Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue February 18, 2014
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 2/18/14 : International Challenges
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is calling climate change “the greatest challenge of our generation.” This past year has been full of international challenges for the United States—including escalating situations in Syria, Sudan and North Korea. But the question of which vexes us the most and which we should be devoting our greatest energies to lingers.
We’re here today with political science Professor Angela Ledford of St. Rose, and we want to hear from you. Where do you think America’s greatest international problems and challenges lie?
Give us a call at 1-800-348-2551 or leave your comments below.
New England News