Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue August 27, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 8/27/13 : Syria
As U.N. weapons inspectors investigate the fallout of alleged chemical attacks in Syria last week, the U.S. and its allies are debating whether to take military action against the Syrian government under President Bashar Assad.
Secretary of State John Kerry says it’s “undeniable” that the Syrian government is responsible for the attacks. U.S. forces are poised and ready. But President Obama has not yet made the call.
Do you think the United States and its allies should intervene? Or should Syria be left to fight out its civil war?