Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue August 27, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 8/27/13 : Syria
As U.N. weapons inspectors investigate the fallout of alleged chemical attacks in Syria last week, the U.S. and its allies are debating whether to take military action against the Syrian government under President Bashar Assad.
Secretary of State John Kerry says it’s “undeniable” that the Syrian government is responsible for the attacks. U.S. forces are poised and ready. But President Obama has not yet made the call.
Do you think the United States and its allies should intervene? Or should Syria be left to fight out its civil war?