Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue August 27, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 8/27/13 : Syria
As U.N. weapons inspectors investigate the fallout of alleged chemical attacks in Syria last week, the U.S. and its allies are debating whether to take military action against the Syrian government under President Bashar Assad.
Secretary of State John Kerry says it’s “undeniable” that the Syrian government is responsible for the attacks. U.S. forces are poised and ready. But President Obama has not yet made the call.
Do you think the United States and its allies should intervene? Or should Syria be left to fight out its civil war?