Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue September 3, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 9/3/13 : U.S. Attack on Syria
Over the holiday weekend, President Obama asked congress to OK a military strike on Syria in response to the alleged chemical attacks there last month.
The president says it’s the right thing to do given the proof the U.S. has gathered. But many lawmakers remain unconvinced—either because they’re afraid of another Iraq or they think Obama’s attack plan is too tame.
What do you think of the president’s appeal to Congress? And even if Congress gives thumbs up for an attack, will we be flouting international law?
New England News