Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Tue September 3, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 9/3/13 : U.S. Attack on Syria
Over the holiday weekend, President Obama asked congress to OK a military strike on Syria in response to the alleged chemical attacks there last month.
The president says it’s the right thing to do given the proof the U.S. has gathered. But many lawmakers remain unconvinced—either because they’re afraid of another Iraq or they think Obama’s attack plan is too tame.
What do you think of the president’s appeal to Congress? And even if Congress gives thumbs up for an attack, will we be flouting international law?
New England News