Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue September 3, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum on 9/3/13 : U.S. Attack on Syria
Over the holiday weekend, President Obama asked congress to OK a military strike on Syria in response to the alleged chemical attacks there last month.
The president says it’s the right thing to do given the proof the U.S. has gathered. But many lawmakers remain unconvinced—either because they’re afraid of another Iraq or they think Obama’s attack plan is too tame.
What do you think of the president’s appeal to Congress? And even if Congress gives thumbs up for an attack, will we be flouting international law?
New England News