Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Tue July 16, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - The Acquittal Of George Zimmerman : 7/16/13
Across the country, communities are continuing to react to Saturday’s acquittal of Sanford, Florida neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman for the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
On Sunday, the U.S. Justice Department said it is reviewing evidence in the case to determine whether federal criminal civil rights charges are warranted.
Today we want to hear your take on the verdict and whether George Zimmerman should face charges of racially motivated criminality. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.
Hudson Valley News
North Country News
WAMC News, North Country News