Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Tue April 3, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – Cuomo v. Clinton 2016 & The U.S. Supreme Court : 4/3/12
While the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination continues today with contests in Wisconsin, Maryland, and Washington D.C., politicians and pundits are already looking ahead to the 2016 Democratic nomination.
Two names that have been mentioned as potential democratic candidates are New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and secretary of state and former New York U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton.
That, of course, will depend on what happens this year, and today we want your take on potential Cuomo and Clinton candidacies, and what this year’s election will mean for their chances in 2016.
We also want your take on some recent decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court, including their giving correctional facilities the discretion to strip search prisoners regardless of their offenses.
It’s an open forum on this edition of Vox Pop. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.