Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Tue April 3, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – Cuomo v. Clinton 2016 & The U.S. Supreme Court : 4/3/12
While the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination continues today with contests in Wisconsin, Maryland, and Washington D.C., politicians and pundits are already looking ahead to the 2016 Democratic nomination.
Two names that have been mentioned as potential democratic candidates are New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and secretary of state and former New York U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton.
That, of course, will depend on what happens this year, and today we want your take on potential Cuomo and Clinton candidacies, and what this year’s election will mean for their chances in 2016.
We also want your take on some recent decisions by the U.S. Supreme Court, including their giving correctional facilities the discretion to strip search prisoners regardless of their offenses.
It’s an open forum on this edition of Vox Pop. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.