Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue January 22, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - DREAM Act : 1/22/13
There is talk in Albany about a plan that would provide financial aid and other assistance to college-bound illegal immigrants.
The idea is to provide a way to help poor immigrant families afford college. Similar proposals in New York and the nation have faced strong opposition from conservatives.
On this edition of Vox Pop we are talking about the DREAM Act. What is your opinion of the idea? Should we provide this type of assistance to those in this country illegally?
New York News