Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue January 22, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - DREAM Act : 1/22/13
There is talk in Albany about a plan that would provide financial aid and other assistance to college-bound illegal immigrants.
The idea is to provide a way to help poor immigrant families afford college. Similar proposals in New York and the nation have faced strong opposition from conservatives.
On this edition of Vox Pop we are talking about the DREAM Act. What is your opinion of the idea? Should we provide this type of assistance to those in this country illegally?
New York News