Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue June 25, 2013
Vox Pop : Open Forum - Edward Snowden : 6/25/13
Edward Snowden is reportedly still in the transit area of the Moscow airport after fleeing Hong Kong following word that he was being sought by the United States to answer to charges of espionage and theft following his release of classified information on the National Security Agency’s phone and internet data gathering programs.
Today we want your take on Edward Snowden and his actions, from the leaking of classified information to his fleeing from U.S. authorities. Have Edward Snowden’s actions exposed the work of an overreaching security apparatus, or has he put us in danger from those who would attack us at home and abroad? WAMC's Ray Graf hosts.
New England News