Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Vox Pop - Open Forum
Tue May 1, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – Electoral Politics and the Direction of U.S. Policy : 5/1/12
The presidential election is just seven months away, with Democrats looking for another decisive Obama victory and a return to the majority in the House and Republicans pinning their hopes on Mitt Romney and the prospect of a GOP majority in the Senate.
As recent arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court have shown, a return to power by Republicans in the Senate and the presidency could signal a major turn towards what some describe as an increasingly conservative GOP policy agenda.
On today’s edition of Vox Pop, we want your take on democrats, republicans, the election, and the two party system as it exists today. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.