Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
Vox Pop - Open Forum
Tue May 1, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – Electoral Politics and the Direction of U.S. Policy : 5/1/12
The presidential election is just seven months away, with Democrats looking for another decisive Obama victory and a return to the majority in the House and Republicans pinning their hopes on Mitt Romney and the prospect of a GOP majority in the Senate.
As recent arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court have shown, a return to power by Republicans in the Senate and the presidency could signal a major turn towards what some describe as an increasingly conservative GOP policy agenda.
On today’s edition of Vox Pop, we want your take on democrats, republicans, the election, and the two party system as it exists today. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.